Wednesday, November 7, 2018

This One Fantasy...

11/7/18

                So I guess living in Chicago; especially downtown, for 7 years has got you thinking about the countryside like a beautiful wonderland. Which is the absolute truth, me. particularly. Has got me thinking about the countryside like a fantasy.
               Everything about it just seems so great. The trees, the leaves flowing through the wind. The beautiful sunsets and sunrises..don’t even get me started on the starry night skies. Wow... I can just imagine walking through the grassy fields towards the sunset, with my dog right on my side. Then just falling back and forgetting about all my worries.
               Living in a small cozy cabin, toast and tea.. what’s there not to like?

              Then when I moved here to Berwyn, I got this huge obsession with starry night skies and I started painting them. Once I realized the best places to find those starry night skies in person, my obsession only grew bigger..Alaska.
              “ Alaska..,” I say. Where the air is pure, the trees are tall, the snow so.. white. Walking through the mountains so much to explore. If I think about it too much, I drop down and start to cry like my world and life is either complete, or just beginning..

I don’t really know... those are two of my huge fantasies I’ve been holding onto for while, but trust me, I have so many more.

                                       
-Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slice of life day 17

I was late today and I want to cryyy. My mom is going to be so mad at me haha. I’ve been on time all the other days and I was literally like...