Thursday, April 11, 2019

Slice of life day 11

My dad woke me up at 7:50 , I don’t have a phone so right now I’m not responsible for waking up on time. I got up and stretched a bit, I didn’t actually get up till like 8 I went to the bathroom and washed my face- brushed my teeth- and let down my hair. I went back to my room, put on some music then started getting ready. I guess music always helps- it wakes me up and makes me feel good. Once I was done getting ready I went to the kitchen to grab something before I go, I grabbed apple sauce and an energy drink. Literally my favorite breakfast haha. After that my dad was yelling at me so I left and I was on my way to school with apple sauce and a spoon in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slice of life day 17

I was late today and I want to cryyy. My mom is going to be so mad at me haha. I’ve been on time all the other days and I was literally like...